Pages

Monday, July 9, 2018

I Love Him, But...

I love my son, but that hair...

Part of being divorced parents is also fighting over hair styles.  Drake's dad has convinced him that this mohawk look is awesome, and that he should grow it out like some professional baseball player.  I'm still waiting to see that player, but I digress.

While this boy was all mine for spring break, we trimmed up that bird's nest.  Mostly, I just couldn't handle the rat tail that was growing in the back.  Where I come from, rat tails are for rednecks.  Off to Sports Clips we went, and the finished product looked so much more handsome than the little boy I took in there.


And don't worry, I warned his dad about what was going to happen.  I literally thought he was going to cry, which in turn made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment