Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Just When You Think You've Made It...


 Are you ever really proud of your kid?  You look at them and think, "Damn, I've done something right after all!"  Then reality hits and you just shake your head?  I know I'm not alone!

Drake is a smart kid and you never have to ask him twice to read a book.  So when he gets in the car right after school and immediately picks up a book to read for a while, I have that thought.  That thought saying, "Yeah, I've got a good one here.  I never have to ask him to read, he just does it and loves it."


Drake then asked me to help him set up an account with the program he uses in his gifted program.  I happily oblige, just so proud that my son wants to keep learning even while at home.

Then I see his login...that he chose.


Making passwords using the word "poop" is normal for a 7 year old boy, right?

I'm just asking as I shake my head and take back the pat on my back that I gave myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment