As I've said before, Valentine's Day is my jam. It takes all my control to not buy every heart decoration and every gift to show to my love. But when I opened up mail, on Valentine's Day, from Hattie and Drake, my heart hit the permanent melted point. Every mom loves homemade gifts and my babies each made me a personalized Valentine's Day card.
I cried.
Like, I cried immediately.
Drake made sure to use black, because it's my favorite color. One thing I love about his art work, is just imagining his little hands cutting through magazines with me in mind.
While Drake got it right with the black, Hattie knocked it out of the park with the cheeseburger stickers. My absolute, most favorite food in this world is cheeseburgers and my kids 100% know that.
I've gotten a lot of Valentine's Day cards in the past, but these are two cards that I will never, ever, as long as I shall live, forget. These will forever be treasured by me and my Valentine's Day loving self.




No comments:
Post a Comment